done by Brian Joubert at Gas Pedal, Kelowna BC 1st tatt, ~5hrs, overall I’m feelin pretty good about it
Lots to feel good about here! Good example of how great things can turn out when you go bigger. Especially for your first! Plus good placement and great composition for that placement.
The line are great, first of all. Nice and big and varied, and especially thick on the outline of the flower which helps visually separate it from everything else. The lack of lines on the ornamental waves is really helpful too, and the shapes just flow together super perfectly. Nice amount of contrast in the right places gives it a really nice effect without being a purely blackandwhiterealistic tattoo.
Just awesome over all.
- caffeinatedandspiked likes this
- teabooksanddogs reblogged this from goblinsandwolvesinspace
- goblinsandwolvesinspace reblogged this from critink
- theroundandthelovely likes this
- holland19 reblogged this from critink
- lefthandedbibliophile likes this
- Show more notes