pretty much every artform is more relevant than tattooing and giving tattoos is only a subset of engraving or drawing if you think about it, and it is certainly nowhere near as relevant as the other artforms you fuckin cad. commit literal suicide
I’m going to let Tumblr deal with this one. It’s been a few months since I’ve got a death threat / someone telling me to kill myself, so I’m just going to leave this here for everyone to see.
 Due to the 20+ messages that made it into my inbox in less than 30 seconds, if you’d like to send @tentaclerapper’s URL to email@example.com (and note that he asked me to kill myself twice) Tumblr would probably be a happier place for everyone.
how do you go through a day without killing yourself dancing, singing, drawing, painting, culinary arts, and pottery are far more widespread quit trying to justify your shitty crow and moustache tattoos when people laugh at you for having them
That isn’t even a sentence.
I think this is hate mail?
- Step 1. Make a consultation
- Step 2. Leave a deposit
- Step 3. See the drawing
- Step 4. Get a tattoo
- Step 5. Pay for it
- Step 6. Be cool forever
And that’s how you get a tattoo, folks. You don’t see the word haggle in there, right? And it doesn’t say anything about asking them to see a “sample” drawing right? It’s a pretty straight forward process kids. (Thanks to the email submission for this meme!)
Help Critink Win Best Local Blogger!
Hey guys! I’m from Hartford and the big alternative magazine down here does a yearly poll of everything Connecticut. It would be really, really awesome to win the best blogger one since, if I can attract more local attention, I can have more resources at hand to make a better blog!
I win, you win, everyone wins!
Here’s how you can help vote for critink in 30 seconds:
- [Clicky here]
- "Sign in" to vote. Leave the city blank.
- Under the categories, click media and education”
- Under “local blogger” click critink!
- Scroll down, click “submit and continue”
- You need to vote in 9 other categories. You can go vote at random or, if you go under arts, just enter the following in order to help some other great local artists! Real Art Ways, New Britain Museum of American Art, Charter Oak Cultural Center, New Britain Museum of American Art, Trinity College, Funny Bone, Playhouse on Park, La Paloma Sabanera, Jorgenson Center, (skip exhibit), New Britain Museum of American Art, (skip opening reception), La Paloma Sabanera, (skip the last three).
- Go down and hit finalize ballot!
If I win I will do a give away, or make you guys a video, or let you vote on some cool present I’ll get everyone. I promise!!!
I’ve put hours and hours into this blog and never asked for anything back until now :) Pretty please Tumblr!?
Those who dismiss tattoos as unclean, for criminals, or unnatural have to answer to the fact that is is more wide spread than almost any other art from throughout human history and culture…
(Source: dr0gon, via inspired--motivated)